2022 Application & Liability Release Forms
The City of Monroe and the Monroe Festival Committee (MFC) invite you to have a table at the second annual Monroe Festival on Saturday, April 30th 2022 in beautiful Monroe, Oregon.
The Monroe Festival is the premier event for visitors seeking to see, taste, and experience the bounty of the Southern Willamette Valley. Visitors from Eugene, Springfield, Corvallis, Junction City and all surrounding areas come together for a day of sipping wines and brews, perusing unique and vintage goods, as well as riding our trolley – celebrating Monroe’s heritage, environment, and culture.
- Date: Saturday, April 30th 2022
- Time: 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Note: Wineries and breweries will be open 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Location: 6th Street (Between Kelly Street & Commercial Street + Main Street between Highway 99W and Monroe Community Center (formerly Legion Hall) in Monroe, OR 97456
- What to Bring: Your love of local wines, brews, food, fun, and live music!
Applications will not be considered unless ALL items are included.
- Fill out and sign the appropriate Application, Rules & Agreement Form
- Sign the Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
- Copy of Certificate of Insurance or ACORD Form (Coverage of at least $300,000)
- Make your check payable to “City of Monroe”
- OR Call City Hall at 541-847-5175 to make payment over the phone
- Submit two images and/or a website address to view your products or menu to be sampled and sold at the festival.
Mail your completed information packet (listed above) to:
Monroe Festival Application
City of Monroe
664 Commercial Street
Monroe, OR 97456
The extended deadline for completed applications and fees is
WEDNESDAY, April 20, 2022
To Continue, Please Select the Appropriate Application (these links take you to our online application and payment form):